JHui Photography is based in Boston, MA and specializes in Wedding, Engagement, Family and Children photography. For more information and to contact us, please visit us at our website: www.jhuiphoto.com and/or our Facebook page : www.facebook.com/jhuiphoto

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Walk Through the Gardens

Singapore -- J+V picked me up early one Saturday morning for a stroll + engagement session through Singapore's Botanical Gardens. I've known J since we were 14 -- many many years ago :). Because we've gone through many of life's milestones together, it seemed only fitting for us to celebrate her engagement together as well. And what better way to do that than a casual engagement photo shoot?! :) They were such good sports throughout the shoot and did everything I asked them to which made my job so easy. Thanks for indulging me you two. And congratulations! I'm so thrilled for you!







No comments:

Post a Comment