JHui Photography is based in Boston, MA and specializes in Wedding, Engagement, Family and Children photography. For more information and to contact us, please visit us at our website: www.jhuiphoto.com and/or our Facebook page : www.facebook.com/jhuiphoto

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

of Bubbles, Giggles, Fishies and Hula Hoops

If you think C looks familiar, it's because she's V (of V+M)'s older sister. She contacted me after seeing V's wedding pictures and asked, if I could photograph her kids if and when I swung by Singapore. As luck would have it, I was indeed planning a trip to Singapore and added her to the calendar :).
A few months later, I met the Chan family at Singapore's Jacob Ballas Children's Garden. I had such a wonderful time photographing this gorgeous family + playing/running around with the children.
Chan family, I had such a blast and hope you did too! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment