JHui Photography is based in Boston, MA and specializes in Wedding, Engagement, Family and Children photography. For more information and to contact us, please visit us at our website: www.jhuiphoto.com and/or our Facebook page : www.facebook.com/jhuiphoto

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

of Princesses, Sparkles and Pigtails

Los Angeles, CA -- Meet 3-yr-old A and almost-1-year-old Z, who their mom affectionately and appropriately call Princess Sparkles and Pigtails. These super-stylish sisters were naturals in front of the camera and so easy to photograph! :) I had the most wonderful time hanging out and playing with them + thought the session was extra special because I was reminded of the joys of sisterhood and of my own sister, who I love dearly.

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life -- Isadora James





 




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these beautiful photos! You're so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete