JHui Photography is based in Boston, MA and specializes in Wedding, Engagement, Family and Children photography. For more information and to contact us, please visit us at our website: www.jhuiphoto.com and/or our Facebook page : www.facebook.com/jhuiphoto

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Beantown Engagement Photoshoot


I had such a blast meeting and taking E+M, who live in Chicago, all over Boston for their engagement shoot. E was one prepared bride! Prior to our appointment, she gave me a list of places they wanted to see. So besides playing photographer, I also had the opportunity to be tour guide extraordinaire! Except...I was not quite. M had to bail us out a few times with the gps on his phone when I got us a little (only a little! :) lost in the streets of Beacon Hill :). I'd like to think Boston lived up to their expectations and hopefully I did too. E+M, can't wait for your wedding in September!












No comments:

Post a Comment