JHui Photography is based in Boston, MA and specializes in Wedding, Engagement, Family and Children photography. For more information and to contact us, please visit us at our website: www.jhuiphoto.com and/or our Facebook page : www.facebook.com/jhuiphoto

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

C+A : Love So Apparent

On 1-11-11, I had the honor of photographing a simple Cambridge City Hall Civil Ceremony for the sweetest, friendliest and most colorful couple! These two were so comfortable in front of the camera, it made my job so easy. Needless to say, I had so much fun photographing them!  C + A, congratulations and thank you for letting me be a part of this!

BTW, did I mention they're also totally gorgeous?!






1 comment:

  1. Julia,

    Thanks again for the great pictures and making the process so smooth on a day that we where both so giddy.

    Carolina and Adam K

    ReplyDelete